Okay, this pasta is for you when you’re looking for a quick and easy with meal with no hassle. A simple pasta dish with kale, garlic and some mushrooms, that’s it. Pretty amazing, right?
When I was already running late for work, I remembered that I hadn’t prepared any food the day before, which resulted in this magnificent dish.
This is one of the first dishes I made when starting to draft this blog, so I’ll include it on this blog to motivate me to keep on writing and focus on quality content.
Hope you enjoy this simple pasta recipe. 🙂
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment below, share it, rate it or tag a picture @easyveganblog on Instagram and hashtag it #easyveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!
Garlic and Kale Pasta
- 400 grams uncooked pasta
- 4 gloves garlic
- 200 grams mushrooms
- 200 grams kale
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- While the pasta is cooking, cut the vegetables and heat up a pan on medium heat with some vegetable oil.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 2 minutes, avoid burning the garlic. Then add the mushrooms and cook until they have released their water. Then add the kale and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add the pasta to a larger bowl and then mix in the cooked vegetables.
- Works well with some olive oil as a dressing.