A Mexican inspired quinoa salad to make start off your day. This salad is a vitamin bomb packed with nutrients.
Make this salad when you want something fresh. Coriander, avocado and mango go really well together. Serve together with fried tempeh in a wrap or just on it’s own. Perfect to pack with you for work or school.
You’ll get plenty of protein from the quinoa and black beans, so this salad is not only tasty, but filling as well.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment below, share it, rate it or tag a picture @easyveganblog on Instagram and hashtag it #easyveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!
Mexican Quinoa Salad
- 200 grams uncooked quinoa
- 1 large avacado
- 1 medium onion
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2 small tomatoes
- 180 grams canned corn
- 200 grams cooked black beans
- a handful coriander
- juice of half a lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by cooking the quinoa according the instructions on the package.
- While the quinoa is cooking, cut all the vegetables.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, place it in a larger bowl, then add the vegetables with the lime juice, coriander, salt and pepper and mix well.