These are the easiest no bake energy bars that you’ll make! With only 3 ingredients, these energy bars take only 15 minutes to make.
These energy bars are:
- without added sugar
- packed with fiber and protein
- super easy to make
- great to pack with you as a healthy snack
If you have some leftover muesli mix, you should use it in this Easy Granola Recipe.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment below, share it, rate it or tag a picture @easyveganblog on Instagram and hashtag it #easyveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!
3 Ingredient No Bake Energy Bars
- 300 grams muesli mix
- 150 grams dates (pits removed)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- dried fruit (optional)
- Add 200 grams of the muesli mix along with the coconut oil and the dates to a food processor and run it until you get a coarse mixture.
- Add to a bowl and mix in the rest 100 grams of the muesli.
- Add a baking sheet to a smaller, slightly deeper baking tray and add in the mixture*. Press it down with a spatula and set it in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes before cutting them into bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.